Wednesday, November 14, 2012

First Etude House Collections from South Korea


I learned Etude House when I was searching Park Shin Hye on the internet before the airing of her Korean Drama, "You're Beautiful". I think she was the endorser that time with Jang Geun Seok, so I really got curious about this when I went to South Korea recently.


I am not really familiar to Etude House's products that's why when I first personally saw its store at Lotte World Adventure in Seoul, South Korea, I really bought some cosmetics that I can use everyday. Also, there were banners of 30% discounts. Okay, I love discounts.


The first thing I looked for was the lip gloss or sticks. I really don't use it every day but I think I should have some collections for my future career. Currently, I'm not fond of lipsticks, so it's automatically crossed from my list. I bought a pack of five apricot sticks, but the two sticks were bought by my sister. The pack costs 12,250 won. It is equal to 502.25php. Therefore, each costs 100.45php only.


I didn't pay for this. My mom bought a pack of three. It costs 9,000 won. That is equal to 369php. Then, each balm costs 123php. Fortunately, she gave each of us. This is the color left with me. Currently, I'm not yet using it. However, my mom uses it and she loves it. It cured her lips. Something happened to her lips because it was really cold in South Korea during fall.


This is called collagen eye gel patch. According to its description at the back, hydro-gel under eye patches formulated with collagen to revitalize and improve appearance around eyes. I bought set of five that costs 10,000 won. It is equal to 410php. I got curious because that was the first time I saw an eye gel patch being sold. I used the other two and my eyes got refreshing feeling. I totally love it.


This mist is called Nymph Aura Volumer. I'm currently using it and I always get the fresh feeling. Based on its description, makeup mist promotes skin radiance and glow with plumped up moisture. It costs 15,000 won, so it is equal to 615php.


This compact costs 15,000 won, so this is equal to 615php. The description says: "Skin Brightening Pear Powder & Luminous Effect with Sliding Blurry Powder and Extra Moisture Complex. This compact is comprised of minute pearl powder particles for sheer, silky coverage and long lasting expression, improved texture for adhesion and brightening." I don't use it yet because I still have my Maybelline New York powder.

Unfortunately, I forgot to buy B.B cream. Next year, I'll make it sure that I will have it.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Ang muraaaaaaa >.< Inggit :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uu nga. hehe. natuwa kame ng sis ko kc cheaper ung products kesa rto sa ph :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...