Thursday, September 18, 2014

Review: Etude House Eye's Cream


I bought this when I was in the Philippines. This costs Php428.


I like this product because I can use it every night and gives good feeling every time I massage it around my eyes.
 Packaging
Steps of rolling the eye's cream

Korean Instructions at the back


If you open the box, it looks like a greeting card.
With another cover inside

English Instructions




Packaging: I like the design and the color matches with vanilla moist for me.

Price: It's kinda expensive for me. I consider the Philippine Currency here.

Weight: It's very light. I can take it anywhere or put in a bag.

Scent: It smells like a lemon.

 Will I buy this product? - Yes, because I became a fan after using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...