Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Review: Etude House Baking Powder Cleansing Foam Moist

I got this baking powder cleansing foam moist for free from Etude House in SM Manila because there was a promo for every 1,000php, you will receive this as a gift for the month of December. Last December 29 was my first time to visit Etude House branch here in Philippines. I don't usually visit SM Manila because SM San Lazaro is walking distance from our apartel. Hopefully, there would be a branch in SM San Lazaro so that I don't have to ride LRT on going to SM Manila.


I always use Olay foaming cleanser because I'm not aware about other products out there. I was surprised to learn that I got this cleansing foam moist for free. I am not familiar to Etude House products so I was like "Wow!" when I received it. For the mean time, I use this to wash my face.

There are no English description and directions to use at the back. Therefore, I looked for some information about this. According to Amazon, cleansing foam moist  is formulated with Baking Powder to penetrate and cleanse deep withing pores to remove makeup and residues. It also supplies rich, smooth lather for moist sensation.

Here are the directions I read from Amazon:
  • Wet face and dispense small amount onto hand. 
  • Lather and apply foam to face, gently massaging entire area. 
  • Wash and rinses thoroughly with warm water.

I love its smell. It's like a lemon scent. It's soft and gives clean and smooth feeling after washing it. I only use "Skin Brightening Pearl Powder", so I think it's effective in removing makeup. I am satisfied with this cleanser. I totally love it.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.
    Earthmoving Parts Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...