Saturday, June 29, 2013

Review: Etude House Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam

After I finished my cleansing foam moist, I decided to use this baking powder pore. I have been using this cleansing foam for few months. It is 150 ml, so it will take me some time to use all of it.



Good thing is that it has English translations of its descriptions at the back. Baking powder pore & BB Deep Cleansing foam is formulated with baking powder to penetrate and cleanse deep within pores to remove makeup and residues. It is ideal for BB cream removal.

The direction is simple. Apply it to wet face and lather. Massage thoroughly and rinse with warm water.

I always use Maybelline B.B Cream everyday I go to work, so it is a must to wash my face with the Etude House B.B Deep Cleansing Foam every night. I love the feeling every time I use it because I can feel that it mildly scrubs my skin even I use a pea sized amount. I can also feel the granules in this white cream every time I massage it to my face.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review, I found it helpful!~ <3 This product is apparently really popular, a lot of people have been raving about it!~ I currently use my Laneige multi cleanser (for double cleansing), and I'm pretty happy with that one though. xD Maybe i'll try this one when I run out~

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? (Because Google reader is closing down today!) Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment :) Hopefully, I can also try Laneige multi cleanser soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...